Information Collection and Use
This policy covers how Akku-GiGant treats personal information that Akku-GiGant
collects and receives, including information related to your past use
of Akku-GiGant products and services. Personal information is information
about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email
address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Akku-GiGant collects personal information when you register with
Akku-GiGant and when you use Akku-GiGant products or services.
- When you register we ask for personal information such as your
name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, etc. Once you register
with Akku-GiGant and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous
- Akku-GiGant collects information about your transactions with us,
including information about your use of financial products and services
that we offer.
- Akku-GiGant automatically receives and records information on our
server logs from your browser, including your IP address and the page
- Akku-GiGant uses information for the following general purposes:
to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests
for products and services, improve our services, contact you and conduct
Akku-GiGant does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you
with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products
or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the
Ability to Execute Your Account Information and Preferences
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to
establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate,
prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud,
situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any
- We transfer information about you if Akku-GiGant is acquired by
or merged with another company. In this event, Akku-GiGant will notify
you before information about you is transferred and becomes subject
Confidentiality and Security
- You can edit your Akku-GiGant Account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating
to the Akku-GiGant service, such as service announcements and administrative
messages, that are considered part of your Akku-GiGant account, without
offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Akku-GiGant account by visiting our Account
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees
who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information
to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect
personal information about you.
Akku-GiGant may update this policy. We will notify you about significant
changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to
the primary email address specified in your Akku-GiGant account or by placing
a prominent notice on our site.